Poor But Happy!
Well, it’s been a week and I’m still poor. I checked to see if my house went up in value and it went down. I checked to see if my retirement account made any money and one mutual fund lost 67 cents and another made 4 cents. There’s only 9,000 in there anyhow, so honestly, what difference does it make?
But I’m happy.
- · Because I don’t have to worry about keeping up with fashion. I can make a statement in my torn jeans and stained T-shirts.
- · Because I don’t have to worry about keeping ammo in my gun. All the militia nuts bought it up anyhow.
- · Because I don’t have to worry about eating much. I’m overweight, this will be good for me!
- · Because I’m going to retire from nothing into nothing, and it’ll be a smooth transition!
- · Because I won’t be able to buy beauty supplies or dye my hair or get a facelift, so I will look like a little old lady.
- · And that will make shoplifting easier!