Anger Feels Good, But Makes You Age...Very Quickly....
Anger feels good at the moment, but in the long run, it really sucks.
Consider the damage to your anti-aging plan:
- Increased cortisol. Cortisol makes you fat and gives you a nasty hump on your back.
- High blood pressure. The longer you’re mad, the shorter you’ll live.
- Depressed immune system. Just after you toss spit into someone’s face, they yell back and toss it in yours. Good luck with that.
- Liver and kidney damage. You may as well drink a fifth every night, it’s more fun.
- Increased heart attack risk. If you think a stranger will do CPR and save you, forget it. You probably pissed him off.
If you want to stay forever young, if you want to look ageless, if you're serious about anti-aging,