The Life 2.0 Wardrobe
Ah….what is the savvy Life 2.0 kitten wearing these days? Check it out….
- Jeans, natch. Don’t worry about the raggedy look so popular among the youngstas. You’ve worn them for fifteen years so they’re just getting good.
- T-shirts, yeah. Usually tie-dyed. This is because after ten years of dropping food on the same shirt, you need to blend the colors. If you can’t afford the dye, circle the biggest spots with permanent magic marker (if you got it, flaunt it!).
- Shoes and boots you got at the thrift store. They’re already broken in, and the beat up look goes with the outfit.
- Fringed jackets. The fringe hides the wear spots along the hem.
- Bandanas. They hide the roots you can’t afford to keep up with.
- Glasses? Get the $10 readers at the supermarket. The TRUE fashion plates steal one in every color.
- Underwear? What underwear?